How can we help you today?

Contact Us

Questions, guidance, something missing? Let us know how we can help you.

Please take a couple of minutes to fill out the help request form below. The more details you provide, the faster we can get you the information and help you need.

Are you here to get help for…

We'll begin handling your request immediately

We understand the importance of you reaching out to us today. We'll immediately begin working on your request and will get back with you within the next 24 hours. If you need immediate care, you can call us 24/7 at (561) 901-5525. If you need emergency care please dial 911.

If you'd like additional help with your next steps, download our Journey to Sobriety guide below

We're sorry, something went wrong while submitting the form. You may try again or give us a call at (561) 904-5525.

Are we right for your journey?

You've come this far. Download our guide to learn how Liberation House will help you down the homestretch.


Answers to some of our most sought-after questions.

What forms of payment do you accept?

We currently accept payment in the form of credit cards, debit cards, personal checks, money orders, and cashier’s checks. Rent is collected on a weekly or monthly basis.

How long do I have to be sober to move in?

We require that residents maintain their sobriety for at least 30 days before moving into one of our sober living homes.

Are there employment opportunities nearby?

Yes. Each of our sober living homes is located in a highly-populated area with plenty of employment opportunities nearby. Many are within walking distance of the house.

Will I have a roommate?

Most of our residents share a room with several other roommates, but if you would like a private room, we may be able to accommodate your request. Please speak with a member of our admissions team to learn more about availability.

What rules do I have to follow?

Our residents are expected to adhere to the community rules and standards set forth by Liberation House Recovery Homes. Each resident will receive a complete list of guidelines and commitments upon enrollment, but you can download an overview of the rules by downloading our Sober Living Guide found here.

Will I be drug tested?

Liberation House residents are required to participate in regular drug and alcohol testing at least twice a week.

Is there a bus route nearby?

Yes. All of our communities are conveniently located on a local bus route. Other forms of public transportation are also available in specific locations such as the Tri-Rail and Houston Palm Tran.

Is Recovery Coaching therapy?

No.  It is comprehensive, strength-based support and coaching provided by certified professionals committed to helping clients reach their recovery goals.

Is Liberation House a treatment center?

No. Liberation House Recovery Homes provides safe, structured sober living for individuals in recovery, but we are not an addiction treatment center. We do, however, provide recovery support services in addition to our sober living homes and programs.

How long can I stay?

You may stay as long as you need to. Our staff is always ready to review your progress within the program to assess whether you are prepared to live sober when you return home. And we will encourage you and provide the support and resources you need to make a smooth and safe transition.

How is Family Coaching Different than Family Therapy?

Family Recovery Coaching shifts focus from your loved one’s addiction to your family's well-being, allowing you to heal and positively change your life, regardless of where your loved one is in their journey.

How is this different from having a sponsor?

Our certified recovery coaches work full-time to help clients remain sober and overcome any life challenges that arise during early recovery. Coaches and clients work on personalized wellness plans and risk assessments ─ a sponsor does not do this. For more details download our Steps to Lasting Recovery.

Does Liberation House provide meals for residents?

No. Liberation House residents are expected to purchase and prepare their own food for meals. However, we provide all cooking utensils and appliances needed to prepare your meals.

Do you provide any employment assistance to residents?

Yes. We’re partnered with local Recovery Community Centers and career and vocational resource centers.

Do I have to work when enrolled in a sober living program?

Liberation House requires that residents actively seek employment, are employed, volunteer, or are enrolled in school for the duration of their sober living program.

Does each sober living house have a house manager?

Yes. All of our sober living houses have house managers that live on-site.

Does insurance cover Liberation House Services?

Unfortunately, this program is not covered under insurance and is only available via private pay. Our admissions team will work closely with you and your family to create the best financial package available.

Do I have to go to detox or rehab before being admitted?

Our sober living programs are designed for men and women who have already completed a detox program and a drug and alcohol rehab program. This helps clients establish a firm foundation upon which they can continue building while completing a sober living program.

Is it okay if I bring my pet with me?

No.  Liberation House is not equipped for house pets.

Am I allowed to have visitors?

Visitors are welcome at all Liberation House sober living homes in common areas. However, they must be approved in advance by a house manager before entering the home.

Is it okay for me to bring my vehicle?

Yes. We have convenient parking for vehicles at all sober living locations. We do ask that you follow city parking laws when utilizing available spaces.

Are there universities nearby?

Yes. All of our sober living homes are located in well-populated areas with various state, private, or community colleges nearby.

Is it possible to schedule an overnight away from the house?

Yes. Depending on your progress through the phase program, you may be awarded one or several overnight passes. These are typically awarded to residents after 30 days who have shown significant improvement and have completed specific objectives of their phased programming.

May I leave my sober house at any time?

Yes, you may. We prefer a 2 week to 30-day notice for departure if you choose to leave one of our sober living homes.

Still have questions?

We're happy to help. Fill out the form above or call our helpline today.